Celtic Healthcare Consultants knows that finding a health care plan for your your employees can be a confusing and difficult task. We are here to simplify the process and make sure your business is insured with the best possible options available. We understand every business health care plan is different and want to take care of your needs every step of the way.
Why work with Celtic Healthcare Consultants?
- We have a passion for helping businesses find the perfect health care plan for their employees
- We are a locally based agency and are therefore are accessible to you when you need us.
- We specialize in healthcare benefits therefore, we stay up-to-date on the Affordable Care Act and its’ impact on our clients.
- In addition to working with all of the major medical carriers, we are also certified to work with the Colorado marketplace ConnectForHealthColorado™
Why should you work with a licensed health insurance Broker?
- Compares plan details and guides you to match a plan with your business circumstances
- Guides you thru plan descriptions so that you have a full understanding of the plan that you are considering
- Helps to explain plan terminology so that you are an educated consumer
- Mitigates risk by helping to keep you current with the provisions of the Affordable Care Act and carrier requirements
- Helps you to resolve carrier issues that may arise
- And all of this it is at NO COST to you!
Due to the current pandemic, Covid-19, we recommend all businesses issuing health care coverage for their employees to be cognizant of several details:
- Payroll Protection Program
- Reasonable accommodations should include, but not be limited to:
- 1. Extension of premium grace periods or premium deferrals;
- 2. Waiver of late payment fees or interest; and
- 3. A moratorium on cancellations for non-payment
- Carriers are directed to make reasonable accommodations for employer requests to provide flexibility for health coverage policy provisions that would restrict or negatively impact employee eligibility and the continuation of coverage if an employee’s hours are reduced, or if they are laid off or furloughed, for as long as the Executive Orders are in effect or until the Bulletin is rescinded, whichever is later.
- For more information, please check out Colorado Department of Regulatory Agencies Division of Insurance.
Although Celtic Healthcare Consultants’s primary area of service is Metro-Denver, we offer unparalleled service and competitive quotes to all clients throughout the entire State of Colorado!
The Celtic Healthcare Consultants Team is committed to providing clients with the highest quality insurance plans available combined with some of the lowest rates available in all of Colorado . Whether you’re shopping for group health, long term care, health, life or medicare insurance, we can help get you the best coverage available with the lowest rate possible.